Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All In Moderation

I don't know what is going on with my sudden biscuit cravings... and of all weeks, this is the one we're supposed to be cutting back to shed a few pounds before our visit to NC.  J started off so great this week, making a salad for dinner!  And, it was yummy!!

But, I can't help myself.  I found this great looking recipe for buttermilk biscuits....
I figure if we make it through the week being "good" then these could be a nice weekend treat.  Right?

But then, I found this.....
Bacon, Maple Syrup, and Biscuits in one pan?!?

I think that may be a bit much to pass as a treat from our healthy eating.  But, I'm going to have to try it soon!  After all, someone once said, its all about eating what you love in moderation.  Yum!

1 comment:

JeremySF said...

Just realized I also just posted about biscuits too. I think we have a problem!