It was a bunch of shoga. It was a very poor introduction to Okonomiyaki - it didn't taste anything like it. In fact, I sent it back and told them to learn how to make Osaka style, to which the waiter tried to explain it was "the other style" and that it is genuine... I told him I lived there for seven years and ate Okonomiyaki all over Japan but had never tasted anything like that. It was weird!
4 comments:
Hmmmm.... Interesting...
Actually we sent this back, it wasn't very authentic or tasty... :-/
Whats the thing in the middle? Must be something unique to SF but not Japan.
It was a bunch of shoga. It was a very poor introduction to Okonomiyaki - it didn't taste anything like it. In fact, I sent it back and told them to learn how to make Osaka style, to which the waiter tried to explain it was "the other style" and that it is genuine... I told him I lived there for seven years and ate Okonomiyaki all over Japan but had never tasted anything like that. It was weird!
Post a Comment