Friday, June 17, 2011

Last harrah!

Lucy is getting smogged so we can sell her this weekend. She's been a trusty ride for A for 10 years now!

4 comments:

AmySF said...

Oh Lucy... how I've loved you. You've kept me safe and comfortable for 10 very important years. I trust your new owner will love you just as much.... :'( bye bye sweet girl.

Teresa said...

Yes - it is sad....it's been a very good and safe car!

Our Moments said...

Eh, on to bigger and better things...

I can't believe she was 10 years old. I remember when we got her. Wasn't I with you? I think I remember you haggling with the dealer. :)

AmySF said...

Hahah! Yes you were a HUGE part of this first car purchase experience, including when you told me to let up on haggling with the dealer! What's a college student to do? ;-)