Monday, April 25, 2011

Bonsai!

One thing I cherish is the ability to start fresh, and have a second chance at things in life. Before leaving for Hawaii, the indoor bonsai lava rock plant I had purchased on my previous trip to Maui died (while I was traveling to India and Japan and had asked a coworker to water it :-/). But this gave me an opportunity to give it yet another shot, but this time to also get A her own matching setup for her desk! She'll have to post a picture of hers...

3 comments:

AmySF said...

Those birds look a bit angry....

JeremySF said...

Far from it! Those are Japanese cranes performing a mating ritual. :-) You can see them dancing in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yslOGXjWo-k&NR=1

AmySF said...

I just keep learning more! Mate for life and live 1000 years!? You can keep those birds right where they are dear... I like it! Maybe we should start on making our 1,000 origami cranes...

Side note - the guy that started "How Stuff Works.com" actually was from NCSU. I met with him a few times!