I'm realizing I need a good book to read. I've tried the Kindle and the iPad but honestly, nothing replaces holding a book in your hands before falling asleep each night. The smell, the feel of different paper textures, and the real sense of progress as you flip pages across multiple nights.
... I will find a book this weekend!
2 comments:
Any luck? I've read a couple recently on my Kindle. (I wish I had more time to read.) I'm getting used to the kindle. It has a progress bar at the bottom so that you can get that feel of satisfaction as you progress through the book! :) It's all in the mind! ;)
I haven't found one yet... would love a recommendation. But, keep in mind for your paranoid sister it must be more of the Nicholas Sparks style than the Murder She Wrote. ;-) I like happy things... or true stories/biographies!
Post a Comment