So, before I go to bed... I must say that I am super thankful to have my sister back in action!! I know she's sick (get well soon sis!) but I can hardly wait for her visit in a few weeks and I absolutely adore that we are sharing more of our lives with each other through blogs. I feel so much closer just hearing bits and pieces of the challenges of motherhood and the juggling act that comes with it. Of course, I also feel even more convinced that we must soon plan a girls weekend away. Thanks for being such an amazing big sister, E.
(yes, I hate this pic as much as you... but it was your first visit!!)

1 comment:
Thanks Sis! I'm very grateful to have you in my life too! Honestly, I don't know how I'd make it through the insanity without having your shoulder to lean on. I'm also very very happy for you. You have worked so hard to get where you are and I'm truly happy that you've found the happiness with J that you have always deserved. Can't wait to spend some time with you both soon!!
Ok, seriously? That picture is the worst. :)
Post a Comment