Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hung!

It only took me 4 YEARS of living in this city to manage to get my favorite clock hung... it also took me that long to find J :-D  I think those two are likely connected.  He's the best!

Dad - it feels so much more like home now with your work on my walls!!  I love you!  (I'm still waiting for the time to adjust itself.... I hope it will manage to do that after all these years)


We also spent a lot of time working on a photo gallery of our recent travels.  Each picture is one we captured this year on one of our trips.  Major points to whoever can guess where each was taken!

3 comments:

JeremySF said...

Do I count if I can guess them all? :-)

Edie said...

I was thinking about your clock just the other day! Glad it is hung and you are enjoying it.

Wolfes Home said...

Do the 3 pics on the far left count? Yosemite....Wolfe Park.....Yosemite. :)