Well, I'll be the first to admit that our lives have been hectic the past few weeks. It has all been for positive things so we can only be happy. But, that said, I'm looking forward to a week of getting back to more normal schedules. I don't think I've ever craved going to the gym quite so badly!!
J is out with his friend visiting from LA tonight so I've had the evening to myself. I enjoyed the time at home - caught up on the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, cooked dinner, and watched the season finales of my favorite shows. I considered going to the gym but decided to play fair and take J with me tomorrow instead... we get competitive like that and its just not nice for me to sneak to the gym when he can't join ;-)
Ahh, the life of the engaged, one beautiful day shared at a time.
2 comments:
Yes, we have to get to the gym today! It's been way too long. I had a good time showing my friends around this weekend but I'm also looking forward to a bit of normality until our next special guests arrive on Saturday!
Yes, because normal will NOT be the norm next week, for sure! ;) Can't wait til Saturday to see you both!
Post a Comment