Yeah, it leaves a bit to be desired, for sure. We could do so much better. So since when has our blog been all about food? :-) I swear we do more than just eat and cook!
Its funny how the blog brings out our true interests? We love great food, trying new places, and cooking at home together. It shows! :) Now, lets go to a giant park for the weekend....
3 comments:
I think I missed my calling to open a fried chicken lunch spot that tosses fried chicken and biscuits out of a window on a dark alley....
Yeah, it leaves a bit to be desired, for sure. We could do so much better. So since when has our blog been all about food? :-) I swear we do more than just eat and cook!
Its funny how the blog brings out our true interests? We love great food, trying new places, and cooking at home together. It shows! :) Now, lets go to a giant park for the weekend....
Post a Comment